1.To cultivate outstanding primary school, kindergarten, and special education teachers.
2. To cultivate an exceptional administrative faculty of culture and education.
3. To cultivate professional faculty in psychology counseling and guidance.
4. To cultivate educational academic researchers.
5. To cultivate educational administrators and school administrators.
6. To promote teachers’ advanced study.
7. Assist teachers in participating in transnational academic interaction.
8. To facilitate teachers’ lifelong learning.
1. To persue innovative development based on teacher training education.
2. To combine teachers’ professional development and academic research.
3. To cultivate practical educational leadership.
4. To popularize social services based on humanity to promote humane care in social services.
5. To create new opportunities for education using an industry and university cooperation model.